Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Called to Serve

I've been called to serve as the Young Women's president for our ward in Florissant! I'm excited and more than a little overwhelmed with my new responsibilities. But I've felt love for the girls and love from the Lord and am humbled to know that He knows and loves me and has faith that I can do this.

5 comments:

Andrea :) said...

Good luck in your new calling! You'll be awesome! My mom absolutely loved serving in the YW's. Hope you do, too. ;)

Dane said...

You'll be great! How many young women will be in your ward? Julie is in YW, too! I get to teach Mia Maids, and I love it! I'll have ask how it is going with a phone call...

Becky said...

You are going to be such an awesome YW president! I'm excited for you.

Emily said...

Oh no! Who am I going to steal my sharing time ideas from now? The girls are lucky to have you!

Patricia Lee Howard said...

HI Lynz,

You will be great! Just remember, they are big versions of your children!

Love,
Marme