Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! We had fun decorating Halloween cupcakes and carving a pumpkin. Rio wanted the pumpkin to have a scary face and drew a picture of what she wanted it to look like. That night when it was time to go to sleep she started to cry. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was scared of the pumpkin. I reminded her that she asked daddy to make it have a scary face and she said, "Not that scary!"
Getting ready to go trick-or-treating
Nathan really enjoyed getting all those treats!


5 comments:
I LOVE the costumes. I'm glad you all had a good Halloween. I'm with Rio--the pumpkin is pretty scary. ;)
The photo of Nate is so great! I love seeing the kids. Erika and Austin had fun looking at these photos too. Erika asked me how Harrison got so tall. She somehow thought that he would be the same height as when she last saw him. Your kids are super cute!
What a cute Halloween family! Sorry Rio got scared - I used to be scared of the big Santa Clause that my mom hung on the door - such night-mares :)
Those are some cute costumes (and kids). :) Did you eat much of their candy? hahaha
I love that kid!
Post a Comment