For my happy, healthy children,
Our brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews,
For my hardworking, handsome husband,
And my mom who shows strength through
adversity, generosity and love for her
children and grandchildren.
That's just the tip of the iceberg too!
For a few more words on our
Thanksgiving trip to Virginia view
my sister's blog.
adversity, generosity and love for her
children and grandchildren.
That's just the tip of the iceberg too!
For a few more words on our
Thanksgiving trip to Virginia view
my sister's blog.


4 comments:
I just love your blog! Thanks for all the pics, and what a nice pic of you and Micah :) Miss you!
Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love the pilgrim hats. Who made them? It looks like you had a good time together.
I just found you blog through Jessica's. So cute! I like blogging as a way to keep in touch. I will peek in very once in a while!
Aw, what a nice post. We sure had a fun visit with you guys. I wish it was an easier trip between our houses. Hopefully we can get together again soon! xoxo
Post a Comment