Meet Junie!
Micah wanted to get me a kitten for Valentine's Day and we found Junie a little early. She's a little white Persian kitten with pretty reddish marking on her ears, paws, tail and face. She's very playful (which is why it's hard to get a good picture of her). The kids have fun playing with her and we all love having her in our family.


6 comments:
Yeah!!! I love kitties! We're glad you found such a sweet one. (Can't wait until I can have mine again!) Thanks for the pics,
Jess
Abbie is absolutely right. Losing teeth via biting sister forfeits the money. That is way too hilarious!
Hi from Massachusetts!
I love your new kitty. She's beautiful! We love our cat too, aren't they fun?
I hope you are all doing well!
What a sweet kitty. I'm happy for you all. I love the sleepy photo!
Love your new kitty! Happy valentine's to you all!
Grandma Trish
Ahhhw - how sweet. Congratulations - happy Valentine's Day.
Post a Comment