It was 77 degrees today here in St. Louis and we couldn't let such a beautiful day pass us by. Micah and the kids didn't have school so we went to the park for the afternoon.
We fed the ducks/geese...
We fed the ducks/geese...
Played on the toys...
Had a picnic...
What a fabulous spring day to spend with my family.


6 comments:
Yeah! Thanks for the amazing fun pictures! Nathan is getting so big and looking like Harrison, I think. I love how flushed the kids are from playing while they are eating. (So it dropped into single digits this week in Pullman...have any guest rooms? :) Love ya!
PS, we're loving the quotes on the side :)
Thanks for sharing your fun day! Congratulations to Rio and Harrison for learning to ride their bikes without training wheels!
What a fun day! I'm glad you could all get out together and enjoy the nice weather. It looks like the kids had a blast.
You have such adorable kids! I love the photo of all four of them looking at the ducks! That is so awesome that Harrison and Rio can ride their bikes! It was fun to see your wonderful day.
How fun! Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment