Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Memories Make Us


Love you, Dad.

8 comments:

Jess said...

I like the picture. Is this an anniversary, or just a fun memory?

I had no idea baby Rio looked so much like baby Lynzee did!!!

(Bethany sat on my lap and watched me scan a friend's blog, but when I clicked on yours, she saw the little family picture in the corner, sat up, and got all excited just like she knows and recognizes you. Mmm, she probably does :)

Lynzee said...

Dad died 4 years ago today. I love this picture because that's one of the ways I remember him - in his "Freestyle" band shirt, playing with me.

I'm so glad Avery knows us! Thanks for making sure of it.

Jess said...

We love your dad, too. Thanks for sharing :)

Emily said...

You look like Rio! Those are some strong genes there Lynzee.

Patricia Lee Howard said...

Bitter-sweet. To be so loved. And now lonely. Conference had several talks about Christ knowing the ultimate of loneliness. He is my anchor and my wings to deal with good things gone, or remembered, or that should have been...

Love ya Lynz,
Marme

Becky said...

Lynzee,

That is such a sweet photo. Thanks for sharing it with us. I miss your Dad a lot and loved him very much. I love seeing pictures of him and learning more about him.

Love ya!

RainyPM said...

I remember getting to wear Dad's freestyle shirt as a nightgown, and how the word Freestyle was kind of velvety. Do you remember his Mickey Mouse shirt too? Those were my two favorites.

Lynzee said...

I still have the Mickey Mouse shirt. :)