Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

FAAA Baseball

Harrison has been playing baseball this year with the Florissant Area Athletic Association. He plays 1st base for the "Detroit Tigers". He's got a natural feel for the game. His very first time up at bat he hit a triple. Harrison gets on base every time he's up now and has made some impressive plays at 1st. Here he is playing first base:

Making a play at 1st
Up to bat
Running the bases
Scoring a run!

5 comments:

Marcy said...

I LOVE baseball!! My boys played this year for the first time and loved it. I wish they would have gotten started earlier so they would have a better handle on the game, but they didin't do too bad. I had a lot of fun watching them. At first I missed soccer because the game was fast paced and got over in an hour, but now I think baseball is my favorite.
Good job Harrison!!

Andrea :) said...

How fun! He is definitely making his uncle Cody miss the good ol' days of playing ball. I'll bet he'll be an all-star someday! :)

Jess said...

I cannot believe he is so big! I just remember seeing his use his t-ball toys, and now Avery is big enough for that! Wow, good job Harrison! Thanks for the post :)

Becky said...

I still do not know the joy of coming in contact with the ball while at bat.

What a great little sportsman you have. Love these pictures.

Tara said...

Way to go Harrison! You look like a natural.
I miss those days of sweating in the stands while my kids played sports ;-)
It goes by so fast. Enjoy it!!!