Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation Day

Micah graduated from Washington University School of Medicine on May 15, 2009. He looked so distinguished and scholarly. Here are a few pictures of him on the big day:

On campus before the graduation ceremony


With his #1 fan


After being "hooded" and receiving his diploma


His diploma (which states that he'll get a real diploma upon completion of his field assignments in December) and tassel


Way to go Micah! I couldn't be more proud. :)

9 comments:

Emily said...

Wahoo! Way to go Micah! After the pics I'm kind of wishing that Kam had gone to graduation....I can't wait to see what you guys do next!

Stacy Risenmay said...

Wow! What an accomplishment! That is amazing!!! Now that you are done are you staying there or coming back west?

Marcy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome!

Holly said...

Yay! Congrats Micah and family!

p.s. My word verification for this post is "doofine." You sure do. ;)

becky ward said...

THAT IS AWESOME! he does look so scholary!

Becky said...

These are such great pictures. It is really fun to see Micah in his graduation glory. Congratulations !!!!!

Dane said...

YEAHHH!!! Micah and Lynzee, you look great! Micah, I'm so proud I could just squeeze you. You are a hero :) Love ya.

Andrea :) said...

Congratulations Micah! Good luck with your field assignments! :)

Tara said...

Hi Micah,
I am way late...I don't check the blogs very often :-(
Still, I am very excited for you and your future!
Congrats!!!
Aunt Tara