Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's For Dinner?

I like to plan the week's menu ahead of time, but am not always that organized. I thought if I did a regular post called What's For Dinner? I'd boost my drive to get it done and maybe share a few good recipes in the process. Let me know if you want to try any of these and I'll send you the recipe.

July 21-27:
T - Awesome Sloppy Joes
W - Crock Pot Chicken
Th - Mexican Crock Pot
F - Chuck E. Cheese (Jack's birthday request)
Sa - Chicken Cutlet BLT
Su - Spaghetti & Meatballs
M - Garlic Chicken Farfalle

3 comments:

Andrea :) said...

What a great idea! Can we come on Monday for dinner? That sounds delicious!

Happy Happy Birthday to Jack! We hope he has a wonderful day!

Jess said...

Awesome idea! I'd like both crock pot recipes...and the garlic chicken, if it's not too much work :) You always make such yummy things :) We like making a weekly plan, too--keeps me motivated.

Holly said...

Mmm. The memories... You are a great cook, Lynz. Thanks for sharing some of your recipes while we were visiting!