Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

I have been scrapbooking for the last 10 years and still love it. I love pictures and putting them all together in a book that my family can enjoy together forever. My mom gave me a fun new program called Memory Mixer to start a new way of scrapbooking - digitally. I was a little hesitant to start, but it's so easy. Micah gave me a laptop for Christmas and it's been fun to put my pages together on the computer, especially since my other supplies are all still packed. Here's a few of my pages:


Thanks Mom and Micah for my fun new toys!

3 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

I hate scrapbooking with a passion. I think a lot of it is the mess it makes. I love the idea of doing it this way. They turned out so cute!!! I will look into it for sure.

Marcy said...

Such cute pages!!
I quit scrapbooking and have been using my blog as a way to journal and scrapbook. I don't get cute pages that way though.

Becky said...

Cute pages! It is fun to see your photos. I'm also impressed with how well your plant is growing. That is an amaing plant! How are you guys? Thanks for calling Austin and singing "Happy Birthday" to him yesterday.