
I don't know how I've managed it all these years, but I've never had to make Easter dinner before. My debut Easter dinner was delicious, if I do say so myself. We had ham with pineapple sauce, yummy potatoes (aka funeral potatoes), rolls, green beans amandine and raspberry jello pudding eggs. Even Nathan - our pickiest eater - said, "I love this ham!"
Happy Easter!
3 comments:
That is cool. Because of things falling through this year - it was the first time in 7 years of being married that we had to make Easter dinner by ourselves. It was good with bread, funeral potatoes, ham. Hope things are going well for you. It is good to hear about your lives.
Weston Anderson.
The table looks awesome! My brother sure lucked out with your cooking :) And I love the new blog look, too :)
could I have your potato recepie, and maybe that ham one too. It all sounded soooo good.
Post a Comment