Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Snack Support

I told Micah that I'm going to be trying to eat better and exercise more with the hopes of getting rid of the extra pounds I've put on recently. He knows that my biggest weakness with that idea is snacks so this afternoon he put all the snacks I enjoy into 150 calorie baggies, labeled with the positives like low calories, high protein, or high fiber and the negatives such as high fat, sodium, or high fructose corn syrup. He is so supportive! I'll post again in 30 days with an update. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Clair said...

What a sweetie! I'm trying to eat healthy too. If you come across any great recipes, please share!!

becky ward said...

that is a VERY supportive husband! best of luck to you!

RainyPM said...

I love that first picture. It reminds me of something from the Price is Right. Good luck! :)

Jess said...

Yeah! Sounds like what I am doing post-baby right now :) I have a hard time cutting all fun treats, so I try and have just a taste, too :) Good luck, you'll be great!!