Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Meet Lucy and Fern

We found Lucy (left) and Fern through an internet ad that was placed in Post Falls. We fell in love with these little beagles and picked them up in early July. They are sisters and are 9 months old now. They're very good dogs and hardly give us any trouble. The kids have been very responsible with them and Lucy and Fern even get along with our cat! (My brother, Justin, took this great picture of them while we were camping last weekend.)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hooray for your puppies! I bet they love your family! Glad they are working out and fitting right in :)

Clair said...

I LOVE Beagles!!! My dad almost got me one when he was here visiting this summer because I fell in love with a 10 week old one. Lucy and Fern look just adorable.