Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa's Workshop

Rio really wanted a Nintendo DS for Christmas this year. We knew we couldn't get a new one for her, so we decided to take the one Micah gave me for Christmas a few years ago and fix it up. The casing was cracked and the hinges were broken, but the screens were in great condition. I got a new casing on ebay for only $13. It took about 4 hours for Santa's helpers to dismantle the old one and put it back together again.
But the finished product looked like new! (We were so glad it turned on when we were finished!)
Shh! Don't tell! Sometimes elves have to get creative. :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

That is AWESOME!!! Many props.

Emily said...

I am super impressed! Don't worry, I'll never tell:) I'm loving the Tinkerbell and Mario jammies. I hope you had a great Christmas!

Andrea :) said...

Santa's Elves are AMAZING! Love the creativity :)