Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby Stuff

I've spent the past 5 weeks falling in love with my sweet baby boy. It's so wonderful to have a newborn in the house again. Since the time Nathan was born almost 5 years ago, manufacturers have come up with some fun new baby things. Here are my 2 favorites:

I've used this cover for privacy and modesty while nursing. I'd never pay their ridiculous price - I had a coupon code for a free one, but you seamstresses could probably make your own easily.

We believe there are many benefits to swaddling a newborn baby. We swaddled our other kids with regular baby blankets so when I found these special swaddle blankets I was excited. I love the design and how they fasten easily with Velcro (although the ripping Velcro is a little noisy at 3am). Tyler loves it too, see?


2 comments:

Jess said...

So true! Don't you love nursing covers? Heather has made some chic ones. My favorite "new" baby item? The papasan swing from Fisher Price. I wouldn't make much of a pioneer mom, since I'd have to live without it :)

That Blog your about to see said...

my favorite thing was my baby position-er. it was an incline cushion with cozy snuggle me sides. Lucas would happily go from arms to position-er. Its nice to have lots of cozy places. I miss you guys. U coming to dad's for Christmas?