Wanna guess what she's so excited about? Her favorite surprise birthday present was a pink Swiss army pocket knife.
Here's Tyler laying claim on an Easter egg and some candy.
All the kids together for a quick picture before church on Easter morning.
A happy couple with so much to be grateful for on this beautiful Easter Sunday morning.




5 comments:
Happy birthday to Rio! And the Buck crew looks snazzy dressed up for Easter Sunday. We love you guys!
Happy Birthday to Rio! I love her cake! Glad to see you had a good Easter :)
That cake is so cute, what a great idea for the candles! You all look GORGEOUS!
I miss your family! I hope you come to Spokane again soon. Happy Birthday Rio!
Great photos. All the children are growing up so fast. I would love a copy of the children's photo. Do you have a family photo so I could update the one I have?
Thanks,
Julie
Post a Comment