Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Star Wars


I'm excited to be part of the blogging world. I hope this page will let our family and friends see how fast our children are growing and shorten the distance between all of us.

Last Saturday I took the kids to Pottery Barn where they were hosting a Meet the Star Wars Characters event. The kids had a great time meeting Darth Vader and didn't even cry in his overwhelming presence.

9 comments:

Jess said...

You're a blog natural! You've already mastered the "clever yet effortless" blog voice :) You look beautiful! And I can't wait to see pictures of your kids as they grow. Next best thing to being there :) We love ya!

Jess

PS, I like the song quote and title :)

Becky said...

I love the title of your blog. Good job! I hope you have fun with blogging!

That Blog your about to see said...

welcome to blog!!! I'm so excited for you. It does help with the miles. I feel like I can keep up with the fam with pics and videos.

If you have a second, can I request some videos of fun songs with hand motions? Garrett loves those and I don't know many. No stress though. . .

Shiloh

RainyPM said...

I am disturbed on a fundamental level by the image of Darth Vader in Pottery Barn.

Cindy said...

Wow Z, your family really has grown and is so cute! It's good to hear and see how you're doing. I'm trying to blog more too. So far Nate has been the blogger for our family. We just moved to Knoxville, TN and I already know I want to be a better blogger to stay in touch with everyone. You can see our blog at http://nateandcindypetersonfamily.blogspot.com
How long are you staying in Missouri? Is that where you are? :)

Andrea :) said...

I love that you guys have a blog! The title is so perfect! Glad you guys had a good time meeting Darth. :)

becky ward said...

i love blogs! this will be so fun for you...and everyone else!(: can't wait to see more pictures of your adorable kids (and you and micah too...of course!).

Emily said...

We are excited to read your blog! I'm impressed your kids could handle Darth Vader. I'm not sure how I would have done...

RainyPM said...

Isn't that guy a little short for a stormtrooper?