Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Remembering Laney


We had to say goodbye to our little friend on this day last year and I just wanted to take a minute to remember the best cat - Laney. We miss you!

5 comments:

Patricia Lee Howard said...

She was a doll of a cat.

Jess said...

I remember how much I liked coaxing Laney to come out and see me. One night I slept on the floor at your house, and she even came out and snuggled me--success! We miss her, too. Maybe she is hanging out with Princess somewhere... :)

Laura said...

Lynzee,
So glad that you started a blog! I'm excited to see what you guys are up to. We have a blog, too:
http://lauraandnate.com/blog/
Congrats on your YW calling...you'll be awesome!
Laura (Butler) Farley

mikbeth said...

It's rough to lose a family member, even a furry one. I would have loved to meet her.

RainyPM said...

I still scroll down to this post because I like to see the picture of Laney-cat.

She was Scrap's best little friend. We've got 2 other cats now, but Scrap doesn't really like them. She says no cat will every be as great as Laney.