But seriously, Jack has (almost) mastered the art of using the toilet. He's doing great and I'm so glad to be down to one kid in diapers. Hopefully Nathan will get the hang of it soon too.
Spy Birthday Party
12 years ago
Time falls away, but these small hours and these little wonders still remain.
4 comments:
Gives Lightning McQueen a whole new context :) I won't show that picture to Avery just yet...hehehe :) Yeah for your potty training progress! Love ya.
LOL. Looks like a perfectly reasonable race track to me. Except the cars going in the wrong direction :-)
Clair
This picture is so funny! I'm sure you will have fun showing it to Jack when he gets bigger. Until I saw his car on the pot, I have never pictured so clearly as I do now that it would make a great race track.
Horray for the progress and less diapers!
Hey, at least he likes the potty for something - baby-steps :)
Post a Comment