The first day of spring was the kids' last day of spring break. I took them to the St. Louis Zoo for the afternoon. After figuring out how to get there while avoiding the mess on Rt.64/40 (thanks Chris and Claire), we had a great time. The St. Louis Zoo is the best zoo I've ever visited... and it's free! It was a beautiful day to visit the zoo, see all the animals, and enjoy a picnic lunch together.
Spy Birthday Party
12 years ago


3 comments:
A free zoo, you're kidding! Sounds great :) Love you guys :)
(PS, I like Harrison's talent :)
How fun you got to go to the zoo!!! Wish I was there :)
My favorite "zoo" is Yellowstone - sigh - wish I was there...
Love,
Grandma Trish
p.s. Have fun back in school!
You are such a cute Mom! I love how you find opportunities to do fun activities with your kids. I'm glad that you got to go to the zoo and have such a nice day!
Post a Comment