Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's Great to be Eight

Harrison turned 8 years old on August 27th. He had a fabulous day! Here he is eating orange chicken from Panda Express (his request for birthday dinner).


Getting ready to blow out the candles


Opening presents


Nathan REALLY enjoyed the cookies and cream ice cream cake


On Saturday morning Harrison played in a flag football game.


Saturday afternoon he was baptized.


Our family
(Really, this was the best we could do. I'm going to post a blog showing all the funny faces everyone made during this photo shoot.)


It was so great to have some special family visitors come share Harrison's weekend.
Thanks for coming Rachel, Grandma Julie, Grandpa Buck and Sarah.


Another special visitor...Grandma was here too! Thanks for making a special trip to remember with us forever.


It really is GREAT to be 8!

7 comments:

Marcy said...

Wow~ Time sure flies! I can't believe he's 8 already. What a great day, and I'm so glad that so many family members were able to come and share it with you!!

Emily said...

Congratulations Harrison! What an awesome time in life! I love how he could pick anything at all to eat and he picks Panda Express. I remember when my younger brother graduated from 6th grade and my grandparents offered to take our whole family anywhere we wanted to eat. We were so excited until he picked Arby's. Arby's? But that's what he wanted.

Stacy Risenmay said...

Birthdays are so much fun when you are a kid! Especially 8!

Jess said...

HOORAY!!! What a special birthday and event. Glad some grandparents and aunts could be there. We were thinking of you that day. (Harrison, I like orange chicken, too :) Miss you! Thanks for the post!

Andrea :) said...

What a great birthday weekend! :) It looks like everything was so fun!

Becky said...

It was so fun to see these pictures! Congratulations Harrison!

Patricia Lee Howard said...

HI Bucks! What a great time you had! Thanks for sharing the photos. It is so great to see the strength of families. I love ya all.