Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What's for Dinner?

Campbell's Select Harvest Tomato with Basil soup has saved dinner at our house many times. Tonight at 6:45pm I had no idea what to feed everyone, until.... Tomato Soup saves the day! We had it with cheese quesadillas. The kids love it and I can feel good knowing they're getting a full serving of vegetables. We also dip grilled cheese sandwiches in it or just eat it plain with oyster crackers. So the next time you don't know what's for dinner after a long day you'll know what to do... Tomato Soup!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Well, you sold me. I'm going to try it!

Dane said...

Hmmmm...we are still eating here in the hotel, and I think we'll do some soup! Sounds easy :)

Patricia Lee Howard said...

I love comfort food like that!

Lynzee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.