No really... I'm really asking this time. I need good crock pot recipes or casseroles I can make ahead of time and put in the oven while I teach piano lessons or run off to mutual. Share any favorites please!
Here's what's on this week's menu:
M - Baby back pork ribs with corn on the cob and rolls. (It was delicious.)
Tu - Easy chicken noodle soup
W - Crock pot beef in gravy over rice
Th - Angel hair pasta w/ chicken and steamed broccoli
F - Hamburgers
Spy Birthday Party
12 years ago


2 comments:
Lynzee! I'm Randy Buck's wife and I hope you don't mind that I read your blog. :)
Speaking of crock pot recipes, you should check out this blog. http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
She has some phenomenal recipes hopefully they'll work for you!
One of our favorites is to throw a couple chicken breasts in the crock pot and pour a can of cheddar cheese soup and a can of cream of chicken soup over them. I usually shred the chicken after it is cooked and serve everything over rice.
You'll probably want to double the recipe seeing how Cody could eat the whole thing by himself. ;)
Post a Comment